Providing you with the core set of functionality that you need to get your job done.
Working with XML as text can be tricky, tedious and difficult. Why not use a tool that is specifically designed to edit, manipulate, and create XML files? PrimalXML is just that tool.
Need to take a quick look at some XML data? Maybe you have to modify the structure of an XML file for another department. PrimalXML is here to help. Open any XML file. View it as text or in an element tree. Syntax coloring for elements and attributes makes everything clear. Apply styleSheets to the XML data and view the results in HTML. Validate the XML against a schema.
PrimalXML is chock full of the features that you need like bookmarking, find and replace, as well as copy, clone and paste of attributes. And the updated ribbon interface helps keep it simple to use. Add to that simplified file access through our new start page, and it just can't get easier.
PrimalXML. Easy XML file management at your fingertips.
- Provides XML PrimalSense code completion.
- Automatically color your XML files for easy editing.
- Validate XML files using a Schema file.
- Apply style sheets and view the HTML results.
- Explore and edit the XML using the Element Viewer.
- Auto-format your XML files.
- Fast element navigation and manipulation.
- Copy and Paste XML objects intelligently.
- Find and Replace XML objects.