Sapien PowerShell Help Writer
The first professionally designed environment for writing and editing Windows PowerShell help files.
PowerShell HelpWriter 2015 is the premier editor for Windows PowerShell XML help files for all command types, including cmdlets, functions, workflows, and CIM commands.
PowerShell Help Writer 2015 creates and edits Windows PowerShell XML help files for all command types, including cmdlets, functions, workflows, and CIM commands. Focus on your content and let PowerShell Help Writer 2015 worry about the XML.
- Fully-featured editor helps you write accurate and complete help topics.
- Supports all command types: cmdlets, functions, workflows, CIM commands.
- Converts comment-based help to PSMAML files.
- Creates new help topics from scratch.
- Generates starter help for any command or all commands in a module.
- Edits existing help files in editor or color-code XML view.
- Add and remove parameters as the code changes.
- Run it from the PowerShell prompt: Write-HWHelp -Command -Path.